Renewal invoices are sent via email 60 days in advance of the expiry date. Reminders are sent within 30 days of expiry. If you have an account with ourselves and have not received a renewal invoice when expected, please contact us. It is possible that you have either changed your email address without informing us (either via the control panel or our contact update page) or your email address isn't working correctly.
IMPORTANT: Some well known email providers flag genuine emails as spam!! We recommend that you also check your spam/bulk folder.
How to renew your hosting and/or Domain Name
- Click the link on the renewal invoice you have received from us or enter your domain name in the renewal box on this page.
- Fill in the name, address, telephone and email details requested.
- Click the "I agree" button if you're happy with our terms and conditions listed at https://www.visn.co.uk/terms.
- After viewing the payment summary, click the "Continue with payment" button.
- Select the type of card you wish to pay with.
- Enter your card number, security code, expiry date and check/update the card holder's name.
- Click the "make payment" button.
- Once you have concluded payment, you will see a confirmation page and you will also be sent a receipt automatically to the email address entered.
If you believe your domain and/or hosting with us is due for renewal, please enter your domain name in the box below, then click the 'check' button.