What is cPanel®|
Aliases (Parked Domains)
Password protect directories
Raw Access Logs
IP Deny Manager
The Mail area allows you to manage all aspects of your e-mail, from adding new accounts, spam filtering,
setting quotas to forwarding.
Note: We recommend that you set up an email account in your personal name and then set up
a forwarder for addresses such as info@, enquiries@ etc. This way, you could have more than one person receiving emails
sent to public addresses for your company. Although it's possible to forward email to external providers such as BT, Yahoo,
Hotmail and AOL, we would not recommend this as it's unreliable due to the added spam filtering involved. If you forward
emails to external providers, you are very likely to lose emails.
To add an Email account:
- Log into the control panel.
- Click on the Email Accounts icon from the main page.
- Enter the first part of the email address and the password for the account in Email and Password fields.
- Enter the maximum size limit of the mailbox in the Quota field, if required.
- Click on the Create Account button.
- You now need to configure your email program on your computer to receive email. Please see below.
Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2010 to download e-mails
Configuring Windows Live Mail to download e-mails
Configuring Mac Mail to download e-mails
Configuring Microsoft Outlook Express to download e-mails
Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2007 to download e-mails
Configuring your iPhone to read e-mails
Configuring your Android device to read e-mails
Configuring Gmail to collect emails from your Vision Internet mail account
Configuring Hotmail to collect emails from your Vision Internet mail account
Changing the password of an email account
Deleting an email account
Reading your e-mail
Setting your default email address