How to order
Hosting and Domain Names
- If you are intending to purchase a domain name please check that it is available first by using our domain lookup page.
- Choose your payment method: cheque or credit card.
- Check our terms and conditions using the link towards the bottom of the screen. This will open a separate browser window. You should pay particular attention to the registry terms governing the type of domain name you are purchasing (if applicable).
- Click the 'Submit Order' button to continue.
- If buying a domain name, fill in the registrant details section. This is the information about whom the domain name is being bought for. If you are buying the domain name on behalf of another individual or company, their details must go in here and you should ensure that there's no tick in the box for 'Copy Registrant details to Admin contact'.
- Fill in the admin details section. This is our contact information for future billing such as renewals.
- Click the 'Continue With Order' button.
- You will be taken to a confirmation screen. Please make sure that you're happy with the details listed here and click the 'Continue With Order' button.
- If you are paying by credit card, you will be taken to the Worldpay website, where you can enter your credit card details and confirm that your billing details are correct. Worldpay is a payment gateway service that is owned by the Royal Bank of Scotland. They handle all our on-line credit card transactions directly.
- Once you have concluded payment, you will see a confirmation page and will be sent an email confirming the order.
- Most orders are processed automatically. However, in some cases an order will be completed manually in which case we aim to complete your order within the same working day or contact you. Orders placed outside working hours (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm), may be subject to delay.
- Once your order has been processed, you will then be sent the details for your hosting account and/or confirmation of your domain name via email.
- You should send us an email with your requirements. We will then quote you a price for the work you require.
- If you are happy with our quote, you should then send us any material (i.e. any text/picture content) you would like to be included on your site.
- You may be asked to pay a deposit for the work.
- Once we have all the required content and a non-refundable deposit for the work (if required), we will produce one or more site designs for the home page in picture form to give you an initial impression of the design. You will then be asked for your input towards the design.
- Once you are happy with the initial design, we will start the main task of producing the website.
- You will be asked for your input or opinions at varying stages during the design process and will be able to see how the project is progressing.
- Once the design work is complete and you are happy with the result, you will be sent an invoice for the work via email.
- Please note that we only accept payment via credit or debit card. You will be provided with a URL link to a web page where you can enter your name and address before being taken to our secure payment gateway provided by Worldpay.
In accordance with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, we are required to provide UK based consumers with a "cooling off" period of 14 days from the time of order in which they may cancel orders placed by distance contract. However, under these regulations, the right to cancel does not apply in cases where service provision begins before the end of the cooling off period. When you sign up with Vision Internet Limited, the service normally commences on the same day your order is placed. Therefore, your right to cancel and receive a full refund does not apply as the provision of service has already begun. Commencement of service will normally be at the time your account has been created on our system.
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 do not apply to business-to-business transactions or to anyone outside the United Kingdom.
Complaints and Disputes
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our service, please send this to email@example.com where it will be reviewed. You will be advised of the estimated time to resolve the complaint and will be kept informed throughout the process and informed of the result. We endeavour to respond to all our complaints within five working days. We adhere to the UK Web Design Association code of practice and are governed by UK Law.
Our privacy statement can be found at https://www.visn.co.uk/privacy
Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions can be found at https://www.visn.co.uk/terms