What is cPanel®|
Aliases (Parked Domains)
Password protect directories
Raw Access Logs
IP Deny Manager
Manage OpenPGP keys
OpenPGP is a tool for secure online communication. CPanel uses GnuPG for its public-key cryptography so that
users may communicate securely. Each person gets a pair of keys, called the public key and the private key.
Each person's public key is published while the private key is kept secret. Messages are encrypted using the
intended recipient's public key and can only be decrypted using their private key.
General documentation and comprehensive user guides are available at the
GNU Privacy Guard site.
To generate a public and private key:
- Click on the Manage OpenPGP Keys button on the home page.
- Click on the Add Key link.
- Enter your name, email address, and nickname in the Your Name, Your Email, and Comment/NickName fields.
- Enter the password for the key in the Key Password field.
- Enter the expiry date for the key in the Expiry Date field. You can suffix the entered number with the following:
- y = year
- m = month
- w = week
- d = day
- Choose the size of the key that you want to generate in the Key Size field. 1024 bytes is a common size.
- Click on the Generate Key button. Note that it may take a few minutes to generate the key, depending on its size.
Importing a key
Editing a key
Deleting a key