What is cPanel®|
Aliases (Parked Domains)
Password protect directories
Raw Access Logs
IP Deny Manager
Configuring Spam Assassin
You can change how Spam Assassin deals with spam. The following options are available:
- required_hits - The number of e-mails received before a certain email is considered spam.
- rewrite_subject - Alter the subject line of spam e-mail. Enter 1 to enable or 0 to disable.
- subject_tag - Text added to the subject line of spam e-mails. rewrite_subject must be enabled for this to work.
- blacklist_from - Enter an email address that you always want classified as spam. The asterix symbol (*) can be used as a wildcard.
- whitelist_from - Enter an email address that you never want classified as spam. The asterix symbol (*) can be used as a wildcard.
To configure Spam Assassin
- Click on the Spam Assassin link in the Mail area.
- Click on the Configure Spam Assassin button.
- Change the settings as required.
- Click on the Save button.